General Relativity Series
For Master students who have completed the General Relativity lecture (PHY 511) and are further interested in GR, we offer two follow-up courses that can be done in self-study:
- Spring Semester: Applications of General Relativity in Astropyhics and Cosmology (PHY 519)
- Fall Semester: Advanced Topics in General Relativity and Gravitational Waves (PHY 529)
If you are interested do not hesitate to contact us for more information!
- Mathematische Methoden der Physik I [PHY 312] (PDF, 945 KB)
- Mathematische Methoden der Physik II [PHY 322] (PDF, 945 KB)
- Thermodynamik [PHY 341] (PDF, 3 MB)
- General Relativity [PHY 511] (PDF, 1 MB)
- Applications of General Relativity [PHY 519] (PDF, 769 KB)
- Advanced Topics in General Relativity [PHY 529] (PDF, 1 MB)
- Gravitational Lensing (PDF, 759 KB)
- High Energy Astrophysics I (PDF, 2 MB)
Bachelor / Master Thesis
If you like our research areas and want to contribute, we'd be exited to hear from you!
Whether you have your own idea, or want to contribute to a running project, just drop us a mail or come by in one of our offices in Y36-K floor for a discussion.