We are offering PhD, Master and Bachelor thesis in medical physics. An overview of topis is shown below.
Fore information on Master and Bachelor thesis please contact the group leader for more information.
- New: funded PhD position starting from 2019 (PDF, 173 KB)
- Cancer risk for the patient: Development of bio-physical models and application to radiotherapy patients
- Development of a novel detector for nanodosimetric measurements
- Development of a European space radiation risk model.
MSc and BSc Projects
- Reconstruction of experimental obtained proton computer tomography from limited data
- The impact of DNA geometry on radiation induced cell kill
- Calculation of the 3D-dose distribution from Ir-192 radio nuclides
- Development of second cancer models including proliferative stress