Recent selected publications - 3 years
This is a select list of peer-reviewed publications to which my group has made key contributions in the past 3 years
- CMS collaboration, "Search for single T production, in T -> tZ(neutrinos) decay mode”, https://arxiv.org/abs/2104.12853, submitted to JHEP, (2021).
- CMS Collaboration, ``Measurement of the ttbar production cross section in the all-jet final state in pp collisions at √s = 13 TeV", Phys. Lett. B 803 135285, (2020).
- V. Mikuni and F. Canelli, “Point cloud transformers applied to collider physics”, arXiv:2102.05073, submitted to Data Analysis, Statistics and Probability (2021).
- V. Mikuni, F. Canelli, "UCluster: Unsupervised clustering for collider physics”, Phys. Rev. D 103, 092007 (2021).
- G. Kascieska et al. "The LHC Olympics 2020: A community challenge for anomaly detection in High Energy Physics", arXiv:2101.08320 (2021).
- V. Mikuni, F. Canelli, "ABCNet: An attention-based method for particle tagging', Eur. Phys. J. P 135 463 (2020).
- CMS Collaboration, "Search for dijet resonances using events with three jets in proton-proton collisions at √s = 13 TeV", Phys. Lett. B 805 135448 (2020).
- CMS collaboration, “Measurement of the Higgs boson production rate in association with top quarks in final states with electrons, muons, and hadronically decaying tau leptons at √s = 13TeV”, Eur. Phys. J. C 81 378 (2021).
- CMS Collaboration, "Search for dark matter particles produced in association with a top quark pair at √s = 13 TeV", Phys. Rev. Lett. 122, 011803 (2019).
- CMS Collaboration, "Search for dark matter produced in association with a single top quark or a top quark pair in proton-proton collisions at √s = 13 TeV", J. High Energy Phys. 03 141 (2019).
- CMS Collaboration, "Search for single production of a vector-like T quark decaying to a Z boson and a top quark in proton-proton collisions at √s = 13 TeV'', Phys. Lett. B 781 574-600 (2018).
- CMS Collaboration, ``Search for a singly produced vector-like quark B decaying to a b quark and a Higgs boson in a fully hadronic final state using boosted topologies'', JHEP 06 031 (2018).
- CMS Collaboration, "Search for ttH production in the H → bb decay channel with leptonic ttbar decays in proton-proton collisions at √s = 13 TeV", J. High Energy Phys. 03 026 (2019).
- CMS Collaboration, “Measurement of ttH production in the H → bb decay channel in 41.5 fb−1 of proton-proton collision data at √s = 13TeV”, CMS-PAS-HIG-18-030, (2019).
- CMS Collaboration, "Search for ttH production in the all-jet final state in proton-proton collisions at √s =13 TeV", J. High Energy Phys. 06 101 (2018).
- CMS Collaboration, "Observation of ttH production", Phys. Rev. Lett. 120 231801 (2018).
Measurement of the Inclusive and Differential Cross-Sections for Semileptonic ttbb Production with the CMS Detector at CERN and Studies of the Readout Chip for the Phase 2 Upgrade of the CMS Pixel Detector, Umberto Molinatti, Zurich 2023
Measurement of the Higgs-Boson Production in Association with a Top-Quark Pair in the Fully-Hadronic Final State with the CMS Experiment, Korbinian Schweiger, Zurich 2023
Collider Physics Measurements in High Jet Multiplicity Final States, Vinicius Mikuni, Zurich 2021
Search for New Physics in All-Hadronic Final States with the CMS Experiment , Giorgia Rauco, Zurich 2019
Search for the Standard Model Higgs Boson Produced in Association with Top Quarks in the Fully Hadronic Final State at the CMS Experiment, D. Salerno, Zurich 2018 CMS thesis award 2018, Outstanding Ph.D. Research by Elsevier
Search for Dark Matter in Association with Top Quarks with the CMS Detector, D. Pinna, Zurich 2017
First Observation of Associated Production of J/𝜓 meson and W boson, C. Melachrinos, Chicago 2013
Measurement of the WW+WZ production cross section in a semileptonic decay mode at CDF, M. Hurwitz, Chicago 2010
Constraining the top quark Yukawa coupling using the «Higgs without Higgs» approach at the CMS detector, F. Stäger, Zurich 2022
Developing and testing Unfolding Algorithms, N. Parmar, Zurich 2021
Performance of the CMS Phase I Upgrade Pixel Detector, M. Gienal, Zurich 2018
Search for electroweak production of a vector-like quark T' decaying to a top quark and a Z boson, G. Giannini, Zurich 2017