- Exercises will start during the first week of the semester (first exercise class on Thu. 22.02). Signing up for a particular exercise class on Mon. 19.02 after the lecture or send an email to Claudia Cornella.
- Exercises will be published on Monday/Tuesday on the course page and should be handed in in the exercise class of the following week.
- There are no formal requirements to hand in exercises, but students are strongly encouraged to solve them and attend the exercise classes. The material covered in the exercises will be an essential part of the examination.
|2 (ETH)||Ashley Cook||
|3 (ETH)||Lisa Hänggli||
|4 (ETH)||Fiona Seibold||
|5 (UZH)||Sokratis Trifinopoulos||
- Bransden and Joachain, "Quantum Mechanics", Pearson
- Sakurai and Napolitano, "Modern Quantum Mechanics", Addison-Wesley/Pearson
- Schwabl, "Quantum Mechanics", Springer
- Sakurai, "Advanced Quantum Mechanics", Addison-Wesley
- Schwabl, "Advanced Quantum Mechanics", Springer