A new series of special physics colloquia in honor of Erwin Schroedinger, who was a professor at UZH from 1921 to 1927. Lectures are intended for a broad audience from the Faculty of Science, aiming at experts and non-experts.
|Universität Zürich, Physik-Institut||Irchel Campus|
|Seminar Room:||Y16 G15|
|Refreshements after lecture|
|Organized by L. Baudis, F. Canelli|
To subscribe to the colloquium mailing list send an email to email@example.com with
subject: subscribe schroedinger Firstname Lastname
To unsubscribe send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with
subject: unsubscribe schroedinger
The current COVID measures for the Schrödinger Colloquium are:
- All participants must present a valid Covid certificate and form of identification.
The following regulations apply at the event:
- It is not necessary to wear a mask in lecture hall Y16 G15. In the public areas of the UZH, all persons must wear a mask.
- Please clean hands with soap and water and/or use the hand disinfectant.
- In case of illness or symptoms of illness, please stay at home. Please observe the quarantine period if you have recently entered from a risk area.
- Thank you very much for complying with the given measures.
|December 7||David Kirby
|Lab coats in Hollywood: scientist' impact on cinema's, cinema's impact on science|||
|November 2||Joe Silk
Oxford University and John Hopkins University
|The limits of cosmology|||
|October 19||Katherine Freese
Nordic Institute for Theoretical Physics
|The dark side of the Universe|||
|September 18||Andreas Wallraff
|A quantum mechanics lab on a chip||￼|
|March 2||Belen Gavela
Universidad Autonoma de Madrid
|The misterious flavors of the Universe|||