Awards in 2021
Awards in 2020
- Jens Oppliger (group Natterer) received the UZH Semester award for his outstanding bachelor work on 'Sparse Sampling in Scanning Tunneling Microscopy'
- Claudio Andrea Manzari: received the Vito Volterra Prize” for young researchers awarded by the Italian Physical Society ( https://www.sif.it/attivita/congresso/106/premiati)
- Claudio Andrea Manzari: LHCP2020 poster prize ( https://indico.cern.ch/event/856696/contributions/3881304/attachments/2048130/3432096/LHCP2020_poster_awards.pdf ) for his poster 'modified lepton couplings and the Cabibbo-Angle Anomaly'
- Frank Schindler: SPG Thesis award for his work on "Higher-order topological insulators"
- Stefan Hochrein: UZH Semester price for his Bachelor thesis on "Calibration of the first dual-phase xenon time projection chamber with silicon photomultiplier readout"
Awards in 2019
- Karin von Arx: Dectris price for her Master thesis "Discovery of a Collective Orbital Excitation in Ca3Ru2O7""
- Daniel Salerno: CMS PhD thesis award for his work on "Search for the Standard Model Higgs Boson Produced in Association with Top Quarks in the Fully Hadronic Final State at the CMS Experiment"
- Frank Schindler: Mercator Jury award for his research on crystals with new properties
Awards in 2018
- Chris Marentini: Dectris price for his master thesis on "Characterization of Novel VUV-Silicon Photomultipliers and their Application in Xenon-Based Dual-Phase TPCs (PDF, 10730 KB)'