- Wednesday 13:00 - 14:45 Y16-G-05 (maximum 28 persons allowed)
- Thursday. 10:15 - 12:00 Y03-G-91 (maximum 25 persons allowed)
The first lecture will be on Wednesday, September 16.
- Tuesday 15:00 - 17:00 Y36-K-08 (maximum 27 persons allowed)
The first tutorial will be on September 22.
Given the current situation, in order to allow those who cannot attend in person to follow, both lectures and tutorials will be broadcast on Zoom. The Zoom links and password will be sent by email to the registered students before the start of the course.
Starting from October 29 both Lectures and Tutorials will be entirely on Zoom
Lecture videos, tutorials and solutions of the exercise sheets will be made available on the OLAT page of the course.
- In order to be admitted to the exam 60% of the exercises assigned during the course must be delivered and carried out correctly.
- The exam is oral, 30 minutes, and it will be on 8,9 and 10 February, 2021.
- Il the situation will permit it will be done in presence, at Irchel, in room Y36K08.
The submission of the exercise sheets should be done through OLAT. The deadline for submission is Monday at midnight.
- F. Schwabl: "Quantenmechanik", Springer (2007) online verfügbar (english version)
- L.Landau,E.Lifschitz: "Theoretische Physik", Bd.3, Akademie-Verlag (1991)
- R.Feynman, A.Hibbs: "Quantum Mechanics and Path Integrals", McGraw Hill (1965)
- J.J Sakurai: "Modern Quantum Mechanics" (1994), Addison Wesley
- Gordon Baym: "Lectures on Quantum Mechanics (1990) Westview Press